In a very little time advertising industry in India has carved a place for itself on the global map. Today, India is a largest advertising country in the world and does a multi-billion dollar business a year. When you are in home or out for an office you might have noticed loads of ads in Newspaper, TV, Magazines or even billboards in a single day. Well, it’s not an easy task to promote diverse consumer product or services to 1 Billion people in India with massive competition among companies. Here, advertising plays many significant roles to showcase merchandise with ease.
India master the technique of selling stuffs. Even street vendors or hawkers knows how to advertise their product. And with this perfection India is now home to 100 plus outsourced call centers/ BPO’s, and moreover has its own version of Silicon Valley in the city of Bangalore.
With this current pace at which the top Indian advertising agency is moving the industry is expected to witness a major boom in the times ahead and this will also help and contribute to the country GDP. For more information on Indian advertising, advertising agencies, marketing and advertising, we have listed below top 5 advertising agencies in India.
1.) Ogilvy and Mather Limited:– is a renowned international advertising, marketing and public relations agency with head office in Manhattan, US. It operates 450 offices in 120 countries with approximately 18,000 employees. In India, It’s a number one advertising company which is Headed by Mr. Piyush Pandey as an executive Chairman. Famous Google India advertisement (about separation of two childhood friends due to India-Pakistan partition) is created by this company. Site: www.ogilvy.com
2.) JWT India:– JWT (J. Walter Thompson) is a 150-year-old marketing communications brand from US. With headquarters in New York and more than 200 offices in over 90 countries, JWT and its network of nearly 10,000 marketing professionals has a significant and influential presence in the global advertising landscape. In india is Head by Mr.Colvyn Harris (CEO). It’s second largest Indian advertising agency. Site: www.jwt.com/india
3.) Mudra communications Pvt. Ltd:- also known as Mudra India is an advertising, communications and brand management company in India. It is India’s third largest advertising agency which is headed by Mr. Madhukar Kamath as CEO & MD. The company has successful conducted advertising campaigns of brands and products such as Rasna, Godrej, McDonalds and Big Bazaar. Site: www.ddbmudragroup.com
4.) Lowe Lintas & Partners:– is headquartered in Mumbai and is headed by Chairman and Chief Creative Officer, R. Balakrishnan (Balki); and Chief Executive Officer, Joseph George (Joe). The agency has a brilliant talent pool of over 750 people across seven divisions and nine cities all over India to manage its 250+ clients. The company is one the largest and most storied communication groups. Site: www.lowelintas.in
5.) FCB-ULKA advertising pvt. Ltd:- Ulka Advertising was founded on February 1, 1961 by Bal and Ann Mundkur. The company recently completed its 50 years (which included FCB acquiring 51% stake in 1997, and Draftfcb acquiring the remaining 49% in 2007) and seems a good time to take stock of the accomplishments of the agency and the road ahead. Site: www.draftfcbulka.in/
Below are few other Advertising Company in India that are well renowned for their work and doing pretty well Ad Business:
6.) Rediffusion DY&R Pvt Ltd.
7.) RK Swamy BBDO Pvt Ltd.
8.) McCann-Ericsson India Pvt Ltd.
9.) Leo Burnett.
10.) Grey worldwide (India) Pvt Ltd.
11.) Dentsu India.
12.) Contract Advertising India Ltd.
13.) Pressamn Advertising and Marketing Ltd.
1573 total views, 1 today