- State: Karnataka
- Listed: July 26, 2018 4:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Production Planning is the process of aligning demand with manufacturing capacity to create production and procurement schedules for finished products and component materials.
It tracks and makes a record of the manufacturing process flows, for example, the planned and actual costs. Also, goods movements from the conversion of raw material to semi-finished goods.
It is fully integrated with the other SAP modules: SD, MM, QM, FICO & PM.
The training will be delivered live 1:1 in an instructor-led classroom along with regular mock tests to analyze the learning pace of the student.
You will be given free Demo class to help you make your decision.
Please visit www.uplatz.com to learn your desired Course
For more details contact +44 7836 212635
Whatsapp us on +44 7836 212635
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
645 total views, 1 today
More ads from this poster
Join Our Newsletter
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updated Ads. SUBSCRIBE NOW
Search Classified Ads
- 2, 3 BHK Apartments launch...
- QUASTECC @ Thane – S...
- Best Painting Institutes i...
- Cheap agri land in Suranda...
- KYC FORM ENTRY PROCESS AMR...
- KP Towers Kothrud Pre-laun...
- Residential Apartments &am...
- 3.80 Acre land with house ...
- Golden Hills Wayanad Homes...
- Glass Partitions give the ...
- Rombagifts.com, an online ...
- Experience the most Relaxi...
- Road Master Autotech Pvt L...
- Explore Our New Linear Off...
- Office for Rent in Noida &...
- Car Hire In Kondhwa /Cab R...
- MacBook Pro A1278 13.3 500...
- Agarwal Packers and Movers...
- 3 Most Difficult Tasks for...
Benifits of being your Ad Premium
Send your ad to the top of users’ search results! First come, first served! With the Top Ad feature, your ad will be the first to be seen in your chosen category. This guarantees that your ad will not be overlooked by other users!