- State: Maharashtra
- Zip / Postal Code: 400071
- Listed: October 25, 2018 2:32 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Common Admission Test (CAT) is an all-India entrance test, conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) for admission in to their post-graduate programs. The CAT score is also used by other institutes for admission into their management programs as well. Generally the CAT score is taken into consideration along with other parameters like academic performance, work experience, group discussion and interview performance. The CAT is considered as one of the most challenging test for students who plan to study in India’s prestigious management schools.
695 total views, 1 today
More ads from this poster
Join Our Newsletter
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updated Ads. SUBSCRIBE NOW
Search Classified Ads
- 3 Most Difficult Tasks for...
- BUY/SELL/RENT COMMERICAL P...
Category: Office Space for Sale
- Experience the most Relaxi...
- Office for Rent in Noida &...
- SRR Marketing Shubham Drea...
Category: Flats for Sale
- Perfect Health Spa in Lona...
Category: Health services
- Golden Hills Wayanad Homes...
- Tempo Traveller Hire in De...
Category: Travel Services
- 3.80 Acre land with house ...
- painting classes for senio...
Category: Other Classes
- Offering my French bulldog...
Category: Pet Supplies
- KP Towers Kothrud Pre-laun...
- Residential Apartments &am...
- Pride Aashiyana 2 BHK Luxu...
- PMP Training in Chennai
Category: Language Classes
- Agarwal Packers and Movers...
- Office Workstation –...
- Aurobindo Dental hospital
Category: Hospitals Services
- Road Master Autotech Pvt L...
- QUASTECC @ Thane – S...
Benifits of being your Ad Premium
Send your ad to the top of users’ search results! First come, first served! With the Top Ad feature, your ad will be the first to be seen in your chosen category. This guarantees that your ad will not be overlooked by other users!