- State: Telangana
- Zip / Postal Code: 500062
- Listed: October 2, 2018 10:33 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
CPA is the leading financial accounting qualifications in the Earth . CPAs are globally recognized as premier accountants, and are hired across industries throughout the world. CPAs are trusted financial advisors who can help businesses and other organizations plan and reach their financial goals. CPA course is offered by The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Click for more details: www.aicpa.org/Pages/default.aspx
How to become CPA
3 E’s are required for licensure:
• Exam or Uniform CPA Examination
State Boards of Accountancy determine the laws and rules for each state/jurisdiction Education
• Requirements vary by state/jurisdiction (see state requirements)
• Most states now require 120-150 semester hours
• Number of accounting hours (in the 150 total) is dependent on state requirements
Uniform CPA Examination
• Same test no matter where it is taken
• Exams are administered four times a year (4 testing windows)
Jan – Feb , Apr – May , Jul – Aug , Oct – Nov
• Passing score is 75 on a 0-99 scale
• Question types include multiple choice, task based simulation and written communication
• Eligibility to sit for exam depends on state Examination Center
• Exams are admnistered through Prometric centers in USA, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Lebanon, Japan and Brazil.
Click here to check the slot availability: http://www.prometric.com/CPA
Ø A candidate is an applicant for a CPA license
Ø Many states require the candidate to have 1 – 2 years’ experience under a CPA
Ø Additional requirements vary by the candidate’s
Ø Education – e.g., Graduate degree vs. 150 hours of undergraduate
Ø Employer(s) – e.g., Public accounting firm vs. industry
Ø Type of work – e.g., Tax professional vs. auditor
Subjects (Four Papers)
Ø Auditing & Attestation (AUD)
Ø Financial Accounting & Reporting (FAR)
Ø Regulation (Law & Tax) (REG)
Ø Business Environment & Concepts ( BEC )
Section MCQs TBS WCs
AUD 72 8 –
BEC 62 4 3
FAR 66 8 –
REG 76 8 –
MCQs = Multiple Choice Questions TBS = Task Based Simulations
WCs = Written Communication
Section MCQs TBS WCs
AUD 50% 50% –
BEC 50% 35% 15%
FAR 50% 50% –
REG 50% 50% –
201 , SM PLAZA, NEXT TO RADHIKA MOVIEPLEX
DR. A.S.RAO NAGAR, HYDERABAD , INDIA
+91 800 8000 311
OFFICE 402, BANKSTREET BUILDING (UBL BUILDING), BANK STREET,
BURDUBAI, DUBAI,UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
00 97 150 3940 459
116 total views, 1 today
More ads from this poster
Other ads listed by : swarnaletslearnLatest ads listed by swarnaletslearn »
Join Our Newsletter
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updated Ads. SUBSCRIBE NOW
Search Classified Ads
- Road Master Autotech Pvt L...
- Office for Rent in Noida &...
- Rombagifts.com, an online ...
- Experience the most Relaxi...
- 2, 3 BHK Apartments launch...
- Glass Partitions give the ...
- Cheap agri land in Uthumal...
- interior decorator
- KYC FORM ENTRY PROCESS AMR...
- Agarwal Packers and Movers...
- 3 Most Difficult Tasks for...
- Cheap agri land in Suranda...
- MacBook Pro A1278 13.3 500...
- Explore Our New Linear Off...
- QUASTECC @ Thane – S...
- Offering my French bulldog...
Category: Pet Supplies
- painting classes for senio...
Category: Other Classes
- Pride Aashiyana 2 BHK Luxu...
- Office Workstation –...
Benifits of being your Ad Premium
Send your ad to the top of users’ search results! First come, first served! With the Top Ad feature, your ad will be the first to be seen in your chosen category. This guarantees that your ad will not be overlooked by other users!