It is an objective type examination and consists of 200 multiple choice questions. CPT covers four basic subjects divided into two sections viz.
1.Accounting (60 Marks) + Mercantile Laws (40 Marks)
2.Economics (50 Marks) + Quantitative Aptitude (50 Marks).
Every incorrect answer on the CPT exam carries a 0.25 negative mark. A candidate is required to secure a minimum of 30 per cent marks in each Section and a minimum of 50 per cent marks in aggregate, in all the four Sections to pass the Common Proficiency Test.
361 total views, 1 today
More ads from this poster
Join Our Newsletter
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updated Ads. SUBSCRIBE NOW
Search Classified Ads
- Pride Aashiyana 2 BHK Luxu...
- 3.80 Acre land with house ...
- KYC FORM ENTRY PROCESS AMR...
- painting classes for senio...
Category: Other Classes
- Residential Apartments &am...
- Golden Hills Wayanad Homes...
- Resorts in bangalore
- Buy Best Skin & Person...
- Office for Rent in Noida &...
- Office Workstation –...
- Perfect Health Spa in Lona...
Category: Health services
- Glass Partitions give the ...
- Water Purifier In Bangalor...
Category: Household Goods
- Explore Our New Linear Off...
- Offering my French bulldog...
Category: Pet Supplies
- Road Master Autotech Pvt L...
- Car Hire In Kondhwa /Cab R...
- interior decorator
- Experience the most Relaxi...
Benifits of being your Ad Premium
Send your ad to the top of users’ search results! First come, first served! With the Top Ad feature, your ad will be the first to be seen in your chosen category. This guarantees that your ad will not be overlooked by other users!