- State: Tamil Nadu
- Zip / Postal Code: 600092
- Listed: August 1, 2018 4:07 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The pancreas is an organ located in the abdomen. It plays an essential role in converting the food we eat into fuel for the body’s cells. The pancreas has two main functions: an exocrine function that helps in digestion and an endocrine function that regulates blood sugar.
The endocrine component of the pancreas consists of islet cells (islets of Langerhans) that create and release important hormones directly into the bloodstream. Two of the main pancreatic hormones are insulin, which acts to lower blood sugar, and glucagon, which acts to raise blood sugar. Maintaining proper blood sugar levels is crucial to the functioning of key organs including the brain, liver, and kidneys.
451 total views, 1 today
More ads from this poster
Join Our Newsletter
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updated Ads. SUBSCRIBE NOW
Search Classified Ads
- Road Master Autotech Pvt L...
- Corporate Party Hall in We...
- KYC FORM ENTRY PROCESS AMR...
- Best Painting Institutes i...
- Golden Hills Wayanad Homes...
- Cheap agri land in Suranda...
- Rombagifts.com, an online ...
- Pride Aashiyana 2 BHK Luxu...
- Offering my French bulldog...
Category: Pet Supplies
- Buy Best Skin & Person...
- KP Towers Kothrud Pre-laun...
- 1 BHK Apartments / Flats i...
- MacBook Pro A1278 13.3 500...
- Car Hire In Kondhwa /Cab R...
- 2, 3 BHK Apartments launch...
- Residential Apartments &am...
- Office for Rent in Noida &...
- 3.80 Acre land with house ...
- Resorts in bangalore
- 3 Most Difficult Tasks for...
Benifits of being your Ad Premium
Send your ad to the top of users’ search results! First come, first served! With the Top Ad feature, your ad will be the first to be seen in your chosen category. This guarantees that your ad will not be overlooked by other users!